Claim Form Instructions:
- All claims for Loss/Damage must be filed with this carrier within thirty (30) days after delivery date.
- In cases of Concealed Damage, J&P Hall Express must be notified in writing within fourteen (14) days of delivery or the claim will likely be declined.
- Be sure to attach a letter of explanation if there are any Special Circumstances we should know about.
- Please provide a copy of the Signed Delivery Receipt, Original Invoice, Invoices for repairs or replacements, and Pictures (if available) when filing the claim. Pictures can be sent via mail or can be emailed to [email protected]
- In no case will this carrier accept responsibility for Consequential Damages or Special Damages beyond the value of the goods that are subject to the claim.
- Prior to any settlement, all freight charges must be paid in full. Include any applicable freight charges in your claim presentation.
- If you have any questions regarding your claim, you may contact Tammy Martin at 404-762-5063. Mail or fax communication should be directed to:
J&P Hall Express
Attn: Claims Department
309 Cash Memorial Blvd
Forest Park, GA 30297